 General / 16322
Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Keith Johnson writes:
One interesting note: the samsonite bricks stand out because their color does
not match the lego legos. They appear to be made from different material or
at least a different process. I am aware of some of the plastic changes that
lego Denmark made, but wasn't that before they were shipped to the US?

Samsonite bricks were Celulos (sp?) Acetate, while the current ones are from
ABS (stands for Abrasive Brick Substance ;-) (j/k).

Dunno when the switch was made, though.

-Shiri