  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2641 – 2660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Stupid: Bought an Open Box

G'day folks, My first LUGNET post here actually..., aside from the great thread I had going with myself over in /TEST :] I only got back into this buying LEGO thing recently after a lapse of sanity of about 15 years..., what was I thinking??! :] (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.568)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

(...) There a large set on sale at Kaufhof but I don't know which one. I can go look on Monday since it's very central and easy to get to. (...) Sure. Frankfurt's not that large, you have three department stores and a dedicated toyshop on the main (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

help, set
(score: 2.568)

  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

Clint, I fully supported you up until the WWII comment. It belittles the contributions made by all the people who fought for freedom around the world, including Americans. I am Canadian, and have had both Canadian and American relatives die in WWII, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.568)

  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

(...) I'm a parent of children ranging from age 6 to 16, and I happen to really appreciate suggested age ranges. Although all of my kids are well past the age of putting things into their mouth that they could choke on, I've observed that the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.568)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

I got an actual NUMBER this time. 1-877-284-7286 This is their number for customer service for orders that were cancelled, etc. It's a damned message asking you to leave a message though. I did leave a message, asking them why all my orders were (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

Lance Scott wrote in message ... (...) measurement. (...) and (...) locate. Right. Cables it is. (...) Sympathies. Look sharp though, there still be a few treasures to be found. (...) enemy. (...) He (...) volley. (...) each (...) the (...) Mmmm. In (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Just a quick question!

I was just wondering if the 8x8 radar dish in the Train Track Snow Remover set, set #4533, is a chromed or a solid gray piece! I am in need of a solid gray radar dish my current project! Thanks in advance for any and all help given! (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  I AM your Father! (was: Young Obi-Wan's Head)

(...) Say, have y'all seen Toy Story II yet? 8^) I heard Buzz Lightyear say, "You killed my father," to Emperor Zerg, and knew EXACTLY what would be said next. I couldn't help but joining in with old Zerg as he replied, then laughing my fool head (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

(...) Yes. But the single area where the US is ludicrously falling behind - that is to say, falling behind more and more as time goes by - is pre-university education. A major reason is the basic one-school- fits-all system which succeeds at pushing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Great special at Ozbricks...

Hi everyone, just noticed that Ozbricks has the Alpine Express 9v Train set for $149...RRP is $269 While stocks last.... Not the greatest train set but it has wheels, buffers, bogies and wagon plates and a motor etc. Ideal for someone wanting to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: Akron/Canton Area Lugnet Users

Gee... let me know what you got if you're thinking of parting out... maybe I can pick up a couple of things from the luckier Ohioan... :) Well, I DID pick up a set of 8448 tires today... never thought I'd see them on an auction! Drop me an email... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: Help me understand retail sales...

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) Actually, up to at least 95% off (the adventurer's blimp set which went for $1 at some Wal-Marts). (...) they (...) the (...) they (...) full (...) the (...) There are several costs to a store for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: Argh! Need Help with POV-Ray

(...) Yes, it does indirectly. That error means that it sees something called "LG_WALL_WIDTH" in the file lg_2348.inc but it hasn't been told what this means yet. So you'll need to put something at the top of your POV file that will tell it what it (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: Enhancing landing gear

(...) You know what would be exceptionally cool? If LUGNET's web interface could 'pick out' set numbers and turn them into links to the Pause database. That way if you see a number and you don't know it - click and voila! I have no idea how practial (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Usefull little feature idea for Ldite [was: Re: Help with LDLite]

I've been really wanting to see a little feature get implemented somewhere along the way. When I first saw that Ldlite had a "rotate model after drawing" feature, I was expecting that it was in preperation for this feature: The ability to generate (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Parts wanted to complete 2X YC375. Please help.

Hello fellow castle fans, townies, trainheads, spaceheads, and general LEGO freaks, fans, wierdos, overspenders, et al. Here is a list of parts I need/want to complete my double size Yellow Castle set #375. Any help would be appreciated. I am (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

Tim, (...) Well, I think this thread started out wishing for the impossible, so I put up my impossible wish. I would be happy with another 20 so or each, but since it is impossible, lets go for the big numbers! :) I always wanted to build a really (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  FS: NEW Sealed bag parts from 2x Hogwart's express

I have parts from 2 4708's FS: 1. Sealed bag with parts to make the station platform. 2 available, US$15 each. 2. Sealed bag with parts to make the locomotive. This bag also includes the three minifigs: Harry and Ron in plain clothes (the only set (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.567)

  Re: SPAM

(...) I see that one the same way. I get a lot of those too. I try to reply to the honest clueless questions, even though I'm easily annoyed by them. What's more annoying is when someone sends some 'official communique of the _____ empire' asking (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

  LNP Addressing Schemes

I have the basic Linux<->RCX Infra-red comms. working using lnp calls on the RCX and Martin Cornelius' lnpd on the Linux end. I have a few questions about this: Addressing: . How does the addressing scheme work? . Can a RCX address more than one (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.567)

More:  Next Page >>