 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4615
4614  |  4616
Subject:
Parts wanted to complete 2X YC375. Please help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:03:19 GMT

Hello fellow castle fans, townies, trainheads, spaceheads, and general LEGO
freaks, fans, wierdos, overspenders, et al.

Here is a list of parts I need/want to complete my double size Yellow Castle
set #375. Any help would be appreciated.  I am willing to buy outright, or
trade.

1x5x4 half arch (up to 24 yellow or 15 white wanted)
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2339>

1x4x2 fence or latice piece in black (4 needed)
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3185>

1x4 arch in yellow (20 to 30 wanted)
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3659>

2x1x3 slope brick in yellow (4 to 6 needed)
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=4460>

2x2x3 slope brick in yellow (8 to 12 needed)
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3684>

2x2x3 corner slope brick (2 to 4 needed)
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3685>

2x2 reverse slope in black (16 to 32 wanted)
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3660>

Thanks, Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)