 Administrative / General / 4321
Re: Enhancing landing gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:09:11 GMT

Linc Smith wrote:

Drew,

If you are new you might not know about this *very* useful link.  If you
already know, there might be others who could benefit form an ability to
decode LUGNET conversations of all the numbers that get thrown around.
Soooo... From the LUGNET main page

http://www.lugnet.com/

There is a link to "look up a set"

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/

Here, you can enter names or set numbers here.

You know what would be exceptionally cool?  If LUGNET's web interface
could 'pick out' set numbers and turn them into links to the Pause
database.  That way if you see a number and you don't know it - click
and voila!

I have no idea how practial this is, though.  And it doesn't help people
who aren't using the web interface - but I still think it's a neat idea.

(followups set to lugnet.admin.general which I hope is the right place for
this sort of thing - and I hope I set the followups right, too.)

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura