  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2501 – 2520 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Overtakes Ferrari as the World’s Most Powerful Brand

LEGO Overtakes Ferrari as the World’s Most Powerful Brand According to Brand Finance posted Feb. 17, 2015. •Analysis of the world’s top brands shows LEGO has replaced Ferrari as the most powerful •Success of The LEGO Movie has propelled the already (...) (10 years ago, 17-Feb-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

set
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) Selling my collection is something I have contemplated (psudo attempted) for several years (also to assist in the purchase of a new house). The amount of cash return must be carefully balanced with the time requirement for the sale. My basic (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 0.885)

  New York and New Jersey LEGO Stores Now Open!

Hey all, I am extremely happy to inform the Fans of Lego in the Tri-State Area that the two Lego Stores in the region are now open! The Pallisades Mall on Rte. 87 and The Paramus Park Mall on Rte 17 Both Stores are now open for for business! (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) As usual Mizner you're being an outspoken punk who doesn't know what he's talking about. But I've fallen for your troll so I'm going to address your points. Your weird X-wing argument has nothing to do with the matter at hand. It's also a poor (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Another part review question - about headers

(...) Hi Jim, since the admins check the header and also modify them before shipping (Unofficial to Official for example) I would just "novote with comments" for NEWLY submitted parts to make the author aware of the new specs and the tools (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.885)

  Re: 1000steine-Forum nach hier verlegen

Hallo Todd, ich finde es toll, daß Du Dich hier einschaltest, um zu helfen, den Umgang mit LUGNET für solche Benutzer attraktiver zu machen, die derzeit eine getrennte Lösung bevorzugen. (...) Anhand des Beispiel und der FAQ scheint mir das sehr nah (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

outlook, express
(score: 0.885)

  Rendering farm world wide

Hi to all I made a facebook group about povray I whould like to have staff and members so we can help each other when it come to rendering. the group is: Rendering farm world wide I got the idea from a project about a network that prevents quakes (...) (14 years ago, 18-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help
(score: 0.885)

  OT: Outlook Express

Visto che qualcuno di voi è molto esperto di settaggi di Outlook, sapete dirmi come faccio a far comparire "Re:" invece di "R:" quando rispondo, e anche "Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote:" invece di "Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Another part review question - about headers

(...) Thanks, Steve. I wasn't sure there even were issues with the header - I was just looking for example reviews, and trying to figure out what purpose, if any, the specifications play. Jim (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.885)

  Re: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?

I reckon you should just rip out MS Exchange on your end and install a decent news reader. ;-) That would fix it even better than Todd could IMHO. :-) I use Outlook Express myself, it seems to work fine with newsgroups. It's all up to you, though - (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

outlook, express
(score: 0.884)

  Lego In-N-Out Burger

Has it really been 9 months since a MOC was announced on Lugnet? Here goes nothing... I spent the last three years building an Minifig Scale In-N-Out Burger. It's fully detailed inside and out, the only Non Lego pieces are the vinyl cling logo (...) (10 years ago, 9-Feb-15, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

set
(score: 0.884)

  NGLTC building event at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Atlanta

This weekend North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) held an ornament building session at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Atlanta. Here the patients and families were invited to come down and build ornaments that will be a part of the NGLTC tree (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) Does anyone remember if this was the set number for the "Hogwart's Express" set or a different set number. If it is that number, that means Hogwart's Express is a game, not an addon to the Train line. Not sure how I feel about that, relieved (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 0.884)

  48 x 48 baseplate + Train Track + Race Track

I just bought 2 cheap copies of 4588 Off Road Race Track (URL) a 48 x 48 baseplate 3 race track curves former a quarter circle that has ends 12 studs from the corners. I don't have any train track with me but I know 4 curve lengths form a quarter (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 0.884)

  Promoting Better understanding

Becasue I care about the community I'd like to give myself and everyone another chance at promoting a better understanding. Let me start by saying, I'm sorry for all the hassle. I should have posted within my Lug group asking and encouraging a (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Spybot studies: photoelectric eye

(...) I think this is fantastic, Brian. I look forward to seeing future posts on the results of your studies. I am working with Dave Baum to incorporate the new Spybot API features into the official NQC API. One aspect of that involves documentation (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 0.883)

  Pictures from RichLUG Train Show: 3/22-33

On March 22-23, RichLUG participated in the annual Wings ‘n’ Rails Show at the Aviation Museum of Virginia ((URL) here in Richmond, VA. Here’s a link to a folder in our BrickShelf gallery that contains some pictures I took with an elderly 35 mm (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 0.883)

  New Items On The Vault, plus Reduced Prices on Most Others!

----Prices on almost everything have been cut!!!---- Many items are now being sold below cost!!! Plus we have more new items - Star Wars, Dinosaurs, Mars, Kabaya Bionicle II and Jack Stone, Target Train, Model Team and much more! SPECIAL - Get a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.883)

  LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

Hi folks, over the latter half of the year 2009 I've been planning and experimenting on the thought of a good CAD program for part authors. Now I'm unveiling my thoughts to the public, but this is not an announcement. It's too early for such. (...) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help
(score: 0.882)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) Perfectly OK! now I wonder what could be a correct user interface for that... Philo (15 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.882)

More:  Next Page >>