 CAD / 15318
Re: Another part review question - about headers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:35:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:

Thanks for the background. So, if the header just needs to be cleaned up, you
recommend novote with a note about the header format?

If the header is the only problem, certifying is fine -- just note the issue, so
the admins can clean up the header later.

If it's a question of the header's content (ie, "is that the right title?",
etc), then you might go for novote.

If I can ask for one more example, how would you respond to a header like this?

0 Car Mudguard  4  1/2 x  1 x  1
0 Name: 50947.dat
0 Author: Michael Heidemann <mikeheide@web.de>
0 Unofficial Model
0 // 2005-05-17 subfiled

As I currently understand your advice, novote to suggest !LDRAW_ORG and maybe
!HISTORY meta-commands instead of current comments?

More likely, it'd be a novote because the ampersand got left out of '4 & 1/2'.
But really, I don't see the issues with this header as a reason to novote the
review.

Steve