  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego 8448 Survey

(...) Bryan, Sears has the 8448 Super Street Sensation is in their new Christmas Wishbook. You can order it through catalog sales. I would wait till the next sale on LEGO and order one (or two :-). They will honor the sale. Many Sears stores will (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: Help identify this catalog

I too picked up one of these catalogs at TRU, since it had a coupon in it that asaved me money :) They are listed as Summer/Fall 1999 on the front. It has info on Legoland California, has the standard line of toys with suggested retail (does not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: Set 5909

(...) at (...) would (...) ever (...) shrink (...) clearance. (...) Thanks, for the info, Kevin. From what I've seen and heard, it is a great set. That's why I'm so upset that I can't find it anywhere. I also need it to complete my collection. Maybe (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

Hello Bay Area Lego Fan, With Zonker's help, my wife Nancy and I reserved a meeting room at the Newark library for December 4th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Everyone is welcome! Since this room is smaller and older than the Fremont library room, it will (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

(...) At the moment I'm just letting them play, and showing them stuff (mostly the many ways of driving a vehicle wth a motor) when they need help. The age range is about 7 to 15 (this is an alternative school, and most classes and sessions are open (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Busy Bee and discontinued sets

This past weekend I received a fax from Paul Hutton at Busy Bee with a list of all of the sets that he might (emphasis on might) be able to get. I asked about posting this on the net but he is a little concerned about getting inundated with phone (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: 2001 SW Lego

And what set would that be then? Perhaps we could help you find it... Mark "knows a great toystore with old Lego" de Kock "Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> on 11/19/99 10:51:08 AM Please respond to "Selçuk <teyyareci>" (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Fort Legoredo From S@H had Asian Catalog

We just received our new Fort Legoredo from US S@H and much to our surorise it contained 1 1996 Asian catalog. From inspecting the box, I thought it was a european set. The cover of the catalog is the same as the european version, then much to our (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

This whole discussion got me curious if I had just lucked out getting my free $3.95 upgrade, so I call Consumer Affairs (800 233-8756) and spoke to Barbara. She explained the whole policy as: (and I paraphrase here, but accurately I think) Any RIS (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  RE: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion

(...) And minus a downloadable firmware. (...) From the PC point of view, the tower behaves like the MindStorms tower. The CyberMaster can not send messages like the MindStorms, but the PC can query literally everything in the CyberMaster at any (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) Allan, I agree. Everything you said was 100% true. Lego just isnt the way it was 4 or 5 years ago. I believe someone said that the Town theme didnt work well, so Lego introduced the Jack Stone series. Once Lego sees that the JS theme won't (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 2.591)

  Set ID help needed

I just finished putting together the sets I have already identified from a lot from eBay, and I have a bunch of stuff left over. The sets I have identified: 588 Police Headquarters 590 Engine Co. No. 9 6927 All-Terrain Vehicle I was missing 1 clear (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

(...) I can now give at least one confirmation of this. Fortified by Rick's post, I went to the local store and bought the 1.0 (set #9719). I then called the number above and told them I wanted the upgrade. They asked me if I had a sticker. I said (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) I think perhaps you've gotten the wrong impression! Everything you've been mentioning can (and should!) be posted to LUGNET, it's just a matter of posting it to the right place... Part of the reason that LUGNET exists is to allow people to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Cybermaster???

Hi Fresh from a scintillating experience in the cybermaster group. Its very zen (The sound of one hand clapping and all that) go there now to relax and recuperate from the pressures of modern life. Seriously though, I am after some expert advise, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Set ID help needed

The baseplate should have some white dots on it for placement of the first parts, it's a green one, I don't remember size off hand, Though you can see the scan of my instructions up on Brickshelf. I believe it shows the baseplate with the dots. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet

Hello, Some days ago we started a lego-group consisting of four people, we are all LEGO-robot newbies. Besides building a functional robot, which still is in an experimental fase, we would like to be able to control this specific robot through the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

Sandra Snipes wrote in message ... (...) My (...) is (...) think (...) could (...) in (...) Lego also had a Western theme bank (6765) that came with a store, two buildings. This set is not juniorized and the safe on the bank can be "shot" out, as (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: 2000 catalog FOUND!

(...) To sleep or not to sleep.. that's the real dilemma! 3am in the UK - anyone else from this side of the Atlantic doing the vigil too? [Followups set to lugnet.off-topic.snooze so that we can help keep each other awake ;) ] Richard (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

  Re: Space Cowboys! Help, help!!

(...) Keine Panik ! Kennst Du das Buch ? Das steht ganz dick vorne auf dem Umschlag ;) Den Stein den Du da beschreibst hab ich auch. Der gehört zu einer schönen alten Raumstation aus den 80ern. Guck mal unter: (URL) müsste das gesuchte Set sein. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

help, set
(score: 2.591)

More:  Next Page >>