Subject:
Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:51:47 GMT

Hello Bay Area Lego Fan,

With Zonker's help, my wife Nancy and I reserved a meeting room at the Newark
library for December 4th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.  Everyone is welcome!

Since this room is smaller and older than the Fremont library room, it will not
be as comfortable as the Fremont library meeting on Nov 27, so I urge that
anyone who can make it to the Nov 27 meeting do so, and then come to the
Dec. 4th meeting too if you want to.  And it's fine to bring big stuff like
train or monorail setups but if there's a big turnout don't plan on being able
to set them up.

The meeting room is reserved for 10am to 5pm, which are the Library's hours
as well, so the first half hour and last half hour are reserved for setup
and cleanup.

The Newark Library is located at end of Civic Center Drive near the police
station.  To get there, follow these directions:

* Note, Newark is located on the East side of I-880 from Fremont.

* Get to I-880 and exit Eastward at Thornton.
  The Thornton exit is South of the Decoto Rd / Dumbarton Bridge exit,
  and North of the Mowry Ave / Newpark Mall exit.

* Go East on Thornton two or three lights, past Cedar Blvd,
  and turn left onto Newark Blvd.

* Then turn right at the next light which is Civic Center Dr.

* Follow Civic Center Dr. to the end, where there is a cul-de-sac with
  some parking around, and the library in front of you.

Let me know if there is anything unclear or if you have any further
questions.

I hope you all can make it!

Sincerely,
/Eric McCarthy of Newark/