Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:59:59 GMT

I won't be making the 11/27 meeting either, I forgot I'll be in SoCal this week.

I don't know if I'll have time for the 12/4 meeting either.

Dang.

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Hello Bay Area Lego Fan,

With Zonker's help, my wife Nancy and I reserved a meeting room at the Newark
library for December 4th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.  Everyone is welcome!

Since this room is smaller and older than the Fremont library room, it will • not
be as comfortable as the Fremont library meeting on Nov 27, so I urge that
anyone who can make it to the Nov 27 meeting do so, and then come to the
Dec. 4th meeting too if you want to.  And it's fine to bring big stuff like
train or monorail setups but if there's a big turnout don't plan on being able
to set them up.

Under further consideration, FWIW, I won't be coming to the 11/27 meeting
after all, as it's just too busy a weekend :(. But I'm glad you arranged one
for 12/4 which I do plan to attend :). I won't bring tons of stuff, just what
I want.

-Tom McD.