Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:01:57 GMT

  Well, it looks like there may not be anyone but ME on Saturday
at the LEGO meeting in Fremont.  :-(

  So, is there anyone who WILL be there this weekend? :-)

  My plan is to submit myself to the horrors of travel on a holiday
weekend to get back to the Bay Area in time for the weekend. Maybe
it's best to simply cancel the Fremont meeting, and we'll all get
together in Newark instead? :-|

      -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 1250 Charleston Rd., Mt. View, CA