Re: BayLUG Train Gathering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:00:37 GMT

Oops, I replied to the wrong message.

Well, now's a good time to break the news.
I'm going to try to reserve a room at the Newark library
for December 4,
for an auxiliary BAYLUG meeting for those who can't
make it on Nov 27.  It is smaller and older than
the Fremont library room, and will not support very large
train setups or more than about 20 people.

I'll post another update next week to let you know
if I was successful in reserving it.

/Eric of Newark/