  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2241 – 2260 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Set ID help needed

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) How do you know that there are two 1X4 yellow legoland bricks in the 450? I couldn't tell this from the instruction scans. We have one of these and I have been curious what set it came from. Does anyone know if (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Re: Shiri - A one time thing?

It just wouldn't be me if I didn't interject myself uninvited into the conversation. While I whole heartedly agree with Jeremy concerning the short sitedness of a policy that blindly and uniformly excludes people based on age, inspite of talent. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

express, set
(score: 2.593)

  Re: JPL engineer needs help with space instr. model

(...) Are you talking about modeling the MISR Terra Spacecraft out of Lego? (...) Unless the scale is really out of control, I would guess that it could be done pretty cheaply - unless you wanted to motorize it and use Mindstorms. (...) I would (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Re: Small Wal-Marts and Lego product.

(...) was (...) have (...) Sounds like you are our resident expert on Wal-Marts. But you keep asking the rest of us what we know. Wouldn't things work out better the other way 'round. :) Personally, I only go to a Wal-Mart when I intend to buy Lego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

set, followup
(score: 2.593)

  New Train Auction (4.5V/9V/12V)!

Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This auction includes a selection of 4.5V, 9V, and 12V sets, parts, and accessories. Please read the descriptions carefully before bidding (although everything is basically complete and in excellent (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  JPL engineer needs help with space instr. model

Hi all! I am a field research engineer at JPL for the MISR project of the Earth Observation System. Our URL is: www-misr.jpl.nasa.gov. I have been involved with our project's outreach effort for some years and came up with an idea of using Legos to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GK7n1K.BJK@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) With all the problems with NNTP and Web posting I have only just been able to auth this message, and my followup refused to post. I have now (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

set, followup
(score: 2.593)

  Re: Set ID help needed

R2 wrote in message ... (...) I'm guessing based on the fact that I have never seen a LEGO set with printing on only one side of a vehicle. Also mildly strengthened by not having a plain 1x4 yellow brick either. Frank (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Question about MT Big 4x4

Hi, I am in the process of building the uber-4x4 and need the larger tires found on this set. Does anyone know if the accessories set #5282 in the current S@H guide are the same as the Big Foot tires? A picture can be found here: <a href=(URL)</a> (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Yellow Airplane (biplane?)

I was wondering if anyone can help me out, and I know there is someone out there that can. I recall a few years back either as a set alone, or included in an "Airport" set a yellow stunt plane or biplane, not sure which. But I do think that it was (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

Yes guys. You are right. Last time when I called them up, I had humbly asked them IF they would give me the upgrade set. The lady just gave me some weird explanation as I wrote in my last mail. Today, reading mails from many of you, I just called (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Here's a first draft of the first few questions - comments please! Buying Lego FAQ Before reading the individual questions and answers, there are four resources you should know about which may well, between them, give you the answer to these and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Help with 6391 Cargo Center

Does anyone have a 6391 Cargo Center that they opened (new) themselves? The instructions, we have the originals, appear to require a gray antenna, however someone has told us that it is actually a white one. We have both colors, but we would like to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.593)

  Re: Set ID help needed

The grey 2x2 tiles, white and black figs w/pigtail hair, red arches possibly, black 4x8 plates, 1x4 headlight brick make me think 555 Hospital set. Though from the sounds of it you don't have a couple of the 1x4 I believe.. red arch bricks. The (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Repost of "Yellow Airplane (Biplane)"

I was wondering if anyone can help me out, and I know there is someone out there that can. I recall a few years back either as a set alone, or included in an "Airport" set a yellow stunt plane or biplane, not sure which. But I do think that it was (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: Please help me with a gift

Sandra Snipes <ESFS@FTC-I.NET> wrote in message news:FLAFMs.LoC@lugnet.com... (...) My (...) is (...) my (...) any (...) think (...) could (...) available in (...) Hi Sandra, and you're welcome..:-) There was a Lego Bank set introduced in 1997 and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Mookie wrote in message <384AF362.7A91F4C8@w...tt.net>... (...) Hmm, don't remember any baseplates with dots. (...) The fact that I have none of the printing (is it stickers or printed bricks or a combination?) makes it difficult to "complete" the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) I'd prefer a standard representation, something like: <set:344> or [set:8448] This would avoid false positives. And there _are_ three digit set numbers. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.592)

More:  Next Page >>