  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2181 – 2200 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Screwed up newsreaders...

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39EA3952.70C134...ing.com... (...) Outlook Express forces you to use Outlook 98 for sending email? Something weird in your config then, as OE is a full email and newsreader program and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 0.923)

  Re: RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route

(...) Okay, after banging my head against this for WAY too long I think I have finally figured out (somewhat) a few things that were previously completely lost to my understanding. If you want an RCX (running RCX2 firmware) to simulate a Spybot Ping (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

  Re: Saturday General Session Announcements

(...) Interesting. So those of us who would likely be involved in attempting to set an event up are conveniently left out of the loop while the event itself is moved more than 1000 miles north of it's original location and well out of the realm of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

express, set
(score: 0.923)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) I'd guess that's why it's a S@H exclusive. They probably don't expect it to sell well enough to retail sources (whether it would to customers is irrelevent), so they are offering it through their direct sales market. One store will then (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.923)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) Could be worse. I've gotten so used to posting in forums that I sometimes close the window after only hitting the Preview button. (...) Ah, that would probably explain why someone in Wisconsin had such huge quantities of gems, and all but one (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

  2011 Train Calendar

(2 URLs) Click here to order from LuLu.com!> Help support (URL) RAILBRICKS>, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava's Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing (...) (14 years ago, 6-Dec-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

help
(score: 0.922)

  Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available

(...) Hi Jaco, LPub help has always been an area needing an author. I just don't have time (inspiration?) to write a manual. Do you have specific questions? I recommend experimentation! That is why we have infinite undo. Kevin (14 years ago, 3-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.922)

  LPub Error Message?

Forgive me if this is answered in a FAQ somewhere, but I've been getting this error message when I try to run LPub: Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\LDView\LDView.exe R6025 -pure virtual function call What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any (...) (14 years ago, 4-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.922)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Hi Philo, Nice list. Here is something else. * Mode that does not allow meta-commands that violate the restriction for official ldraw parts (those hidden ROTATION meta-commands just after the header, step, rotstep, buff exchg....) Happy New (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

header
(score: 0.922)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

I have a 100 MHz computer, connected to the Net via a 56K modem dialup, with an old scanner that I got second-(or third-)hand for about $25. It works fine. My Lego collection is OK, but not the biggest, and I can't just go online and buy bulk when (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space)

help, express
(score: 0.922)

  Over 60 new items at The Vault!

Tons of new stuff listed (over 60 new items), mostly 10 years old and more. Now is the time to get what you are looking for as we move ever closer to closing shop. There will only be one more new items announcement, once my final box from Europe (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.921)

  Future Trends, Past Mistakes,

After reading about continued losses and seeing various moves to improve market share and such, I offer a few of my own humble observations. My own kids love Legos, I teach various classes at elementary schools using Legos (Simple Machines and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 0.921)

  AFOL survey by LEGO community team

I don't know if this been posted on LUGNET. I saw this other fan sites. (URL) The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You! As Adult Fans of LEGO, you bring an important perspective to the LEGO Group. We respect your creativity and passion for our brand. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce) !!

outlook
(score: 0.921)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I didn't flame Jake personnally. I voiced my anger at TLG. Jake works for TLG. I know he is trying to help us. He's on "our" side. Still, I can't be satisfied with the band-aid. It's nothing to me. 10 000 bags? what's that for the whole (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 0.921)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

Jake, When running these types of surveys, it might help to run them in two phases, due to the way you ask people to add their own responses. For instance, under "castle" your survey then goes on to ask "what type", and gave the options "Black (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.921)

  Re: I need your help... and info!

(...) Same here. This past December, I came back from a 19-year 'dark age' where my most recent hobby was CCGs. With that kind of background, I was loathe to pay retail for sets past my initial impulse buy of a SW Minis set. Combine that reluctance (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.921)

  Re: Parts Wanted

(...) [[[ Snip ]]] OK here is my list... I need the following (for swap containers): Yellow: 1x2 tiles <must have* 1x4 tiles Black: 1x2 plates <must have* 2x4 plates 2x8 plates * will pay top $ for must have parts. I want the following: Train wheels (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

express, set
(score: 0.921)

  Our Curator Rocks!!!

Dave you Rock, looking great. All hail the Lord Curator. Swooping down from yonder mighty mountain top serving the community one post at a time. ...and if it seems like Majic, its just one of the Temporal Agents there to sell you Advanced Tech. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.dear-lego)

express, set
(score: 0.921)

  Re: WOULD YOU PLEASE...

[crossposted to lugnet.cad.dev, with followup-to set there as well -- this thread isn't about posting LDR files to lugnet] (...) If anyone is not sure about the general rule/protocol/guidelines on this: for new parts (not fixes), you should *always* (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

set, followup
(score: 0.921)

  sales Dec 3-

No LEGO in the Sears flyer this week. Nothing in the Superstore flyer either. ----- Walmart flyer good Thursday Dec 3 through Wednesday Dec 9. New Disney Princess sets. In limited quantities. Flyer shows 5 full price LEGO sets. ----- Canadian Tire (...) (9 years ago, 3-Dec-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.921)

More:  Next Page >>