 Events / BrickFest / 1754
Re: Parts Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Barnes wrote:
Figured it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to add to so they
can communicate with anyone who may be bringing parts for buy/sell/trade at
BrickFest.

[[[ Snip ]]]

OK here is my list...

I need the following (for swap containers):

Yellow:
1x2 tiles <must have*
1x4 tiles

Black:
1x2 plates <must have*
2x4 plates
2x8 plates

* will pay top $ for must have parts.

I want the following:

Train wheels
9v parts (lights/wires)
Red 1x8 tiles
D-gray 8x16 bricks
black mini-fig town doors with glass
Classic town windows (ie 2x2x1, 1x1x1, etc)
1xX plates in white/d-gray/yellow

I will pay cash for all items, I am not bring my BrickLink stock. But if you see
something you want, let me know and I'll bring it... if you PayPal me before the
Fest get free shipping to the BrickFest. Note: I will not bring 4534 LEGO
Express (Full Set) it's just to big:(

Thanks,
Robin W
BrickTime Store on BrickLink.com