 Events / BrickFest / 1753
Re: Parts Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:30:54 GMT

Yes everyone, please post what items you are looking for.  I am frantically
packing up inventory to bring with me and am guessing wildly on what to
bring.

Currently planning to bring:

Minifigs and accessories / weapons / etc.
Plants / Flowers / Tress and other foilage
Animals
Transparent bits
Architectural bits (Doors, Windows, Pillars, Etc.)

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Troy