 Events / BrickFest / 1755
1754  |  1756
Subject:
Raised Baseplates for sale (Was Re: Parts Wanted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:55:32 GMT

I have a few Raised Baseplates I can bring to BrickFest if there is any interest
in purchasing or trading for them there.  I can be found at the Brick Bazaar on
the Third Floor.

1.  USED  Black Space Ramp and Pit baseplate.  No Defects, Clean.  $5.00
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2552px2

2.  NEW  QTY 2  Lt Blue Aquazone Canyon Plate, Underwater Pattern. $6.00 each
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6024px1

3.  NEW  QTY 2  Rock Raiders 32 x 48 x 6 with 4 Corner Pits.  $16.00 each
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30271px3

4.  NEW  Tan Adventurers Ramp, Steps, Indentations, Stones Pattern.  $10.00
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6092px3

5.  USED  Light Green Ramp, Steps, Pool and Stone Path Pattern.  $10.00
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6092px2  No Defects, Clean.

I will NOT be bringing these if there is no interest as my car will be very
full.  So if you want to buy them, you must speak up now.  Buy them at BrickFest
and save on shipping costs.

__Kevin Salm__
ABP Lego