 Events / BrickFest / 1756
Re: Brick Fest Presentation - Robotics Design by Eric Sophie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Sophie wrote:

Saturday, August 9th 1:30pm - 2:30pm

Indeed, and with the sheduale being so full, I was concerned about some collissions, so I’ll be giving the talks on Sunday, about the same time and or all weekend.

You mean when ths sumo is going on?

I guess I’ll catch up with you at another time.

Steve