  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [Q] Remote control code ?

(...) Okay, I tried writing it anyway. It doesn't work, and I think it's because I'm not changing the motor speeds. All I'm doing is changing motor directions. Help me out, please, since I spent the time to install BrickOS in BricxCC and learn the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.925)

  Re: The Pirate Game - Help

(...) It depends on whether you are going to play it as an adventure/role-playing game, or a fleet battle game. For the former, starting with one-gun "cutters" (see previous suggestions) is probably the best way to go. Real pirates usually had (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 0.925)

  Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry

(...) Thank you, Keith. I'm glad you like it, and that you point out two of my favourite parts. I shall definitely re-use both the cockpit and the arch ideas in the future. The vibe will come to you if you let it. This ship has a certain modularity (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.925)

  Re: iPad and Android

(...) I'd be interested, but I should warn you that I'm unsure about the ability of an LDraw viewer to sell 145 copies at $.99 each, which is how many would have to sell to recoup the $100. (If I was highly confident of the market, I'd do it all (...) (14 years ago, 20-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.925)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

(...) The cow catcher is nice. I'm curious how this flex track might work. I can't see it working the same as traditional (URL) Model RR Flex Track>. This will be interesting. Larger radius curves would truly be awesome though. Cale (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

express
(score: 0.924)

  Re: The Pirate Game - Help

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Hv3H83.3CL@lugnet.com... (...) I have (...) have (...) ship (...) I like to start games using a cutter (class 1 ship). See set 6277 Imperial Trading Post for a standard cutter. Set 7416 (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 0.924)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

(...) Vool MOC for sure! I really like the cowcatcher design. I bet you are looking forward to the new track geometry that's supposed to be coming out soon - that way a long engine like yours will look more prototypical when going around larger (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

express
(score: 0.924)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

Hey Tony, this looks really good. The photos are very nice. I especially like the pics of the Locomotive and the way the passenger car tops come off. I was wondering do other Train Builders use that 2x2 printed plate as a boiler furnace door lid? (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

express
(score: 0.924)

  Re: LRGOAA & MichLUG Joint Meeting?

(...) Without the benefit of knowing what was said in your forum (or who said it), we can't really comment on what might have been brought up there. Presently, however, despite any ability MichLUG might have to incorporate outside Special Interest (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.924)

  Re: NNTP newsreader

(...) yah, but from when I understand the nntp authentication only allows you access to the server - it doesn't verify that you post as yourself only... (...) we've been through this before... an x header works as long as you never typo it - once (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, header
(score: 0.924)

  Re: The Pirate Game - Help

(...) You would be best to start with a few cutters, which have one cannon and a small crew. The prototypical cutter is the one found in (URL) 6277>, but you can make your own. Take a look at (URL) mine>. A good current set for cutter parts is (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.924)

  Re: LRGOAA & MichLUG Joint Meeting?

(...) I'm not sure there'd be enough room to have fully functional robots actually wandering around on an actual theme layout (especially ones with moving trains that could get derailed), but I can think of two options that could work. Robotics (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.924)

  Re: Pictures Of This Set?

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hu4M1L.1In8@lugnet.com... (...) this set? (...) Will building instructions help? You can find building instructions at (URL) Steinnes (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.boats, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

  LPub Errors

I encontered some new errors when running LPub today. First, I tried running it on my secondary machine, which I've been LPubbing on successfully for about a year. On that machine were multiple installations of POV-Ray, and I had just recently (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

  Re: new MB sets

(...) SNIP (...) You're welcome! (...) 545, plus extras-i usually get extra pieces in MB sets (...) same old 2003 catalog (...) i'm a double fink-i built it too! :D I also found more 'new' pieces: a 1x2 45 degree slope with no studs- so you can make (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity

(...) Sven, The easiest way is to reduce the reflectivity of the colors. I have a file around here somewhere that Orion once sent me with lowered reflection (Jeroen's colors, for the digitalbricks radiosity). However, if you're looking to use only (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

  "No such file or directory"

Please could someone help me. When I type "make rover.lx" in the demo directory in the legos-0.2.6 directory, the compiler gives me these errors: rover.c:29: conio.h: No such file or directory rover.c:30: unistd.h: No such file or directory (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 0.923)

  Are new colors in old sets yet?

I'm planning to buy some extra pre-2004 sets to increase my supply of old gray, while I can. I'd like to help support TLC by buying directly from S@H, rather than hunting for discounts elsewhere. But this raises an important question: Are there sets (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

  Re: Help with a translation

(...) I'll try to give you a rough translation. I think it is more than twenty years since I seriously read any Icelandic. "The operation of the workshops The first years there were three workshops; wood, metal and sewing. In (from?) 1950 they (...) (14 years ago, 4-Dec-10, to lugnet.loc.is, lugnet.loc.no)

help
(score: 0.923)

  RCX to Spybot communication

This is a reposting of a message I posted yesterday in just the Spybotics newsgroup. I forgot to add .rcx and .rcx.nqc so I thought it was worth the double post. My apologies. (...) Okay, after banging my head against this for WAY too long I think I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 0.923)

More:  Next Page >>