 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2135
Re: new MB sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

SNIP

First, thanks for posting this information!

You're welcome!

Second, how many pieces are in the set?

545, plus extras-i usually get extra pieces in MB sets

Third, is a new catalog included, or is it the same one from late 2003 (i.e.,
does not include the Warthog itself?)

same old 2003 catalog

Fourth, you're a fink for finding this set before I did!

Dave!

i'm a double fink-i built it too!  :D

I also found more 'new' pieces: a 1x2 45 degree slope with no studs- so you can
make an odd numbered roof width.  imagine a 2x2 45 degree slope piece; remove
the 1x2 'brick with studs' part so you only have the slope.  the set comes with
2- one black, one clear- they help make the control console.

Jeff