 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2132
2131  |  2133
Subject:
new MB sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:46:32 GMT

at my Claremont, NH W*M, I picked up a $20 A10 Warthog Probuilder model.  It has
a new molded & printed/painted nose 'cone', a new cockpit, new engine
intake/output cowlings, new molded missles & landing gear.  it's light & dark
gray.  on the side of the box is a pic of another new set, which i did not see
on the shelf; a blackhawk helicopter apparently made of regular bricks, not
POOPs like the "command ops" sets.  Haven't built it yet, but it looks to be a
great model.

Jeff