 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2131
Re: Review of Alien Agency sets at Millionaire Playboy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
(I just find this stuff, I don't name the sites)

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/megabloks.php

A somewhat more favorable review of a different MB line:

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/megablokmecha.php

(this site is not a LEGO site, it's a toy site. Contrast those reviews with this
one:

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/legocloudcity.php )

Hope that helps.

I've seen that site before, and I appreciate the thoroughness of the reviews,
even if I differ with their conclusions!  Most of the complaints about MEGABLOKS
are of the "I don't like the plastic" variety, and in that regard there's not
much to say, other than that the plastic doesn't bother me as much.  As far as
the melted corner, all I can offer is that MEGABLOKS will replace the part for
free.

I own several hundred thousand MEGABLOKS pieces, and I believe about four of
them showed inherent defects, and three of those were 2x4 bricks from the same
mold-run.

Thanks for the links!

Dave!