 Pirates / 3741
Re: The Pirate Game - Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:32:28 GMT

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:Hv3H83.3CL@lugnet.com...
I want to start playing The Pirate Game, but my ship options are limited. • I have
one Black Seas Barracuda (needs rebuiding) and one small spanish ship. I • have
hulls to make another couple ships. So, for a small game, what kind of • ship
should I build. The rules aren't very specific on the ship types.

I like to start games using a cutter (class 1 ship). See set 6277 Imperial
Trading Post for a standard cutter. Set 7416 Emperor's Ship also makes a
fine cutter if you replace the crossbows with a cannon. If you want to use
regular pirate ship hull pieces, a 12-wide bow and stern make a class 2
ship, with one center section added it becomes a class 3 ship.

Frank