 Dear LEGO / 4655
Re: Why the early end to 10040 Black Seas Barracuda?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:54:28 GMT

Bill Vollbrecht <mwv1970@juno.com> wrote:
I guess this also raises the question of future Legends sets, will they
be in the new color palette?

Oh, that'll be fun.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>