 Pirates / 3740
Re: The Pirate Game - Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Chris Yoder wrote:
   I want to start playing The Pirate Game, but my ship options are limited. I have one Black Seas Barracuda (needs rebuiding) and one small spanish ship. I have hulls to make another couple ships. So, for a small game, what kind of ship should I build. The rules aren’t very specific on the ship types.

Thanks.

Clangador

You would be best to start with a few cutters, which have one cannon and a small crew. The prototypical cutter is the one found in 6277, but you can make your own. Take a look at mine. A good current set for cutter parts is 7416.

Marc Nelson Jr.