  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Target Sale?

(...) off! (...) I have to say that the Quality Quiddich Supplies and Knockturn Alley are a quality bunch of parts and colours, lots of sand colours and the new dark blue. I bought one each the other day at the Myer 20% sale. I think of the two my (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  New Shop-At-Home Fall 2001 Catalog

I just received the latest S@H catalog with a recently placed order. The following should hold fellow members over until someone posts scans or until the actual catalog is received. I have listed the prices/piece count of new release sets (and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce) !!

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  A couple of Potter thangs...

I have a few ideas and comments on the up-coming Harry Potter line... 1) I like how the minifigs look, but I have a beef witht he movie's interpretation of costuming at HogWart's U. Nowehre in any of the books do they talk about the students being (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Over 60 new items at The Vault!

Tons of new stuff listed (over 60 new items), mostly 10 years old and more. Now is the time to get what you are looking for as we move ever closer to closing shop. There will only be one more new items announcement, once my final box from Europe (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) I'd guess that's why it's a S@H exclusive. They probably don't expect it to sell well enough to retail sources (whether it would to customers is irrelevent), so they are offering it through their direct sales market. One store will then (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Kids create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company

taken from: (URL) create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company Studio Action - a Fun and Educational Video Editing Product for Kids Mountain View, Calif. March 5. The newly launched educational video editing package for kids - Studio Action - (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Lego on NPR

(...) I just listened to this segment from the beginning. Some very interesting stuff. Discussion centered around LEGO's recent financial performance and how the company might go about returning to its core values. Not much that the average LUGNET (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  lista de preços 20011113

aqui vai a lista de preços. posso enviar o ficheiro de texto (já preparado para o excel), basta enviarem o email. a comparação de preço é em relação ao preço na base de dados da lugnet. o cambio q utilizei foi do 1 dolar = 2000 escudos lbaixinho Ref (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Jambalaya FAQ

Hi! we've got some new people, so I though I'd post this info again... COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  San Antonio TEXLUG Meeting - June 7 & 8 (That's a Wrap)

My Fellow (and mostly absent) TEXLUGers: The meeting (if you can call it that) took place on schedule at the University of Texas at San Antonio in the fairly new Business Building on the second floor. PREFACE I had not seen the campus since my (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: New 8-wide passenger train online!

(...) Wowowowowow!! Lovely! Those carriages are precisely the sort of stuff I had hoped to make, but have so far failed! I was going to email you privately, but I am sure that I can't be the only person who might want an answer to the following (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  TexLUG at HCBE 2007 in San Antonio

(2 URLs) Mod Gallery> TexLUG was invited back to the Healthy Baby and Child Expo in San Antonio, Texas, this year, and I think it was a pretty successful event. Our display featured a single main-line train loop traversing four different distinct (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) I have not heard any rumors on 2012 products. But LEGO has supplied us with a huge amount of trains recently (and two of them aiming definitely at AFOLs!). So I have to agree with Tim, that we can not expect too much in 2012. Including the (...) (13 years ago, 9-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Millennium City

Brian Sauls wrote in message ... (...) The city took 18 months to plan. From the time I tore down my previous 6x5 roadplate town in Jan 1998 to the time I constructed Millennium City in October 1999. The city plan grew as I purchased more and more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) By *all* do you really mean all? As in shutting the discussion groups down for a period of time? That would be awfully unfair to innocent bystanders. Or do you mean all involved in these recent threads? (...) Well, Larry himself has said that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Definitely agreeing, in fact, I don’t think LEGO will give away so much valuable promo sets instead of extending the promo period; and in my memories, this is the first time LEGO offer Coke promo sets in HK, so HK collectors may not give up (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Trains at LA (was Re: Dregs at Sydney city Playscene)

(...) The 4565 is available from LA, ~$291 including postage. The stock of these arrived last week according to Barbara Bell (although Corinne, the one we spoke to when we finally got through in early Feb said at the time that all the train stock (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

Ok, I've been rather busy as of late, so back to the debate... :) (...) Ok. So we agree now? That our definitions of 'prove' differ? Right? (...) Aha!, would say I, are not testimonials subject to personal feelings or prejudices? Can you fully trust (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: NEW! - Handyboard Hard-to-Get Parts Kit!

Looks like I should post the prices again, the total for all parts is around 33$ or so... You may order via email, mail, fax, or phone. To order via Phone call 919 481 3170, 9AM-10AM. Otherwise FAX 919 481 3170 (the fax used to be on a voice/data (...) (29 years ago, 15-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: the problem with retail sales of trains is this...

(...) I have to agree on this point. Not only that, in Australia very few stockists actually have lego trains. Even the current Australian catalog shows very little. This lack not only kills the current market but also potentially destroys any (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

More:  Next Page >>