 Local / Australia / 4801
4800  |  4802
Subject:
Trains at LA (was Re: Dregs at Sydney city Playscene)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:12:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
Wandered in to Playscene today (upstairs mid City Centre), they've only got
a handful of sets left. <snip>
2x <set:4548>, Train speed regulators, $60: reasonable price I think (might
have to get one for myself if any 4565s show up...)

The 4565 is available from LA, ~$291 including postage.  The stock of these
arrived last week according to Barbara Bell (although Corinne, the one we
spoke to when we finally got through in early Feb said at the time that all
the train stock was in).

The regulator from LA is $80 including postage, so the $60 is comparitively
a good buy.

What else does LA have in the way of train stock...I'm not at the same
physical location as my price list but they have or can get (prices from
memory and include postage):
4561 Passenger Express ~$271
Train Station ~$80
Train Wash ~$60
Cargo Crane ~$60
Line Maintenance Vehicle ~26???
Snow Blower ~$16???
Straight Track ~$25
Curved Track ~$25
Crossover Track ~$25
and as mentioned above
Transformer and Regulator ~$80
4565 Freight and Crane Railway ~$291

They could not get manual points (were ~$50), and there is no mention of the
Level Crossing at all.

I'll try and remember to post the accurate set number and price list in the
next day or so.  Alternatively, LA can send you a "catalog".

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com