 Local / Australia / 4819
Re: Trains at LA (was Re: Dregs at Sydney city Playscene)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 03:17:55 GMT

Any expert advice on
the following menus would be great:

Mindstorms:
*RIS 1.5 at Dick Smith/Ozbricks for ~$290,
supplemented with
*Ultimate accessories for ~$100

Obviously the RIS is where you start and I think the Ultimate Accessories is
worth the money too. Most of the expansion packs (Extreme Creatures,
Robosports, Life on Mars) aren't particularly good value; better to just use
your existing technics collection. Visual Command looks interesting though.
I have bought it but have yet to find the time to experiment.

Kerry