  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  I NEED YOUR HELP

STRICTLY PERSONAL My name is Mr.Christopher W. Pung a British Citizen, I am the Credit Manager in a Bank here in the Republic of Benin. I am contacting you with regard to transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased customer's account. Though I (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  I NEED YOUR HELP

STRICTLY PERSONAL My name is Mr.Christopher W. Pung a British Citizen, I am the Credit Manager in a Bank here in the Republic of Benin. I am contacting you with regard to transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased customer's account. Though I (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Thank you. The collectible card game industry is where I came up with that idea, and I get excited every time I think about it. However, I think this idea is only good for minifigs. TLC should just make assortments of slopes and doors, they (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  Color Change background

First off, I apologize for bringing this issue up again, but a promise is a promise. I said I would deliver more background info on the color change, and here it is. In an effort to reduce the almost certain flood of responses to this post, please (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  Pneumatic Pick and Place Robot - Pictures

At last - pictures of my 10-step Pneumatic Pick and Place robot! (URL) More pictures (once moderated) at: (URL) robot uses 6 large and 2 small cylinders and 9 switches. The pneumatic circuit consists of a 3-stage flip-flop and an Exclusive-OR gate. (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  Re: NGLTC club house at Discover Mills Mall this summer

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:HxK52I.13y8@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) store (...) The two mall shows we (NCLTC) have done have both been sponsored by Tom's Train Station, a serious model railroading store (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  Re: NGLTC club house at Discover Mills Mall this summer

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:HxK52I.13y8@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) store (...) The two mall shows we (NCLTC) have done have both been sponsored by Tom's Train Station, a serious model railroading store (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  Re: Need to restore spybot mission scores

(...) I'm not sure I can solve the problem, but this may help you get started. After looking in the Spybot SDK, I found "MemOp_Bead" which is a subroutine for Mindscript that sets eeprom. Mindscript is LEGO's own language. I think it works in (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 0.937)

  no sales

No LEGO in the Walmart or Superstore Flyers this week. TRU 10 day flyer from last week didn't have any LEGO in it. This week's flyer (April 8-14) has some full price Star Wars LEGO mentioned, but nothing on sale. S@H still has $10 off the $25 and (...) (9 years ago, 7-Apr-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.936)

  Re: LDVIEW not working on Vista

Thanks for your suggestions. I want you to know that I really do appreciate them. I have some replies to them below. (The replies, taken by themselves, may imply that I'm being defensive, and that isn't my intention.) (...) That may be true, but the (...) (14 years ago, 3-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help
(score: 0.936)

  New Items on The Vault - Last time! (many reductions too)

You are on this mailing list because you have expressed interest in new items at Inside The Vault - please email me if you wish to be removed or if you are getting this twice. This is the last list of New Items on The Vault! There are over 20 new (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.936)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) They were "following the trends in the children's toy market". Look at Pokemon, Power Rangers, and the like. Enormous success stories with incredible revenue from toys over the years. The stinking Pokemon toy market won't die! My kids bought (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case

THANKS! (...) Plastic, pretty hefty red colour. (...) Gotta check the cards for that one, later tonight. (...) Canada is where the collector resided, but not sure how far afield he went gathering stuff. BUT FOR SURE it has no parts, just purely (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.936)

  LEGO, kids, and how it has come to this

Although the neighborhood knows there are a lot of LEGO bricks at our home and that big things go in and out from time time, we don't get a lot of walk-up traffic from curious kids. Today, however, a 9 year old and 10 year old came by with an (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 0.936)

  Re: LDVIEW not working on Vista

(...) Hi Michael, I did a re-install,won't work. Only the first attemp to run the application was succesfull (after the installation, you can start the application, thats when it did run). To get the version number, click on properties and select (...) (14 years ago, 28-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

help
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set?

(...) I've been there in Marz, und I have to disappoint you. The trip from 'outside' to 'inside' is very well pass-protected. And some quite difficult doors too. And this beautiful woman won't help too.... the archivist is married.... a married (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.936)

  LEGOfest VII: 21 gennaio 2001

dopo una limpidissima votazione e senza possibilità di errori si è arrivati a stabilire la data: domenica 21 gennaio 2001 per la tabella www.geocities.com\do...ofest.html il LEGOfest vero e proprio si terrà di domenica ma nulla vi vieta (a parte (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

outlook, express
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

G'Day No real help just an observation, my original Outlook Express 98 worked fine, then I rebuilt my NT workstation and loaded Outlook Express 2000 and could not post, then about two weeks later I could post fine (???) no idea why. Also I use (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) I've seen two paths to accumulating new greys quickly: 1) Starter tubs 2) Releasing legends in the new colors Choice 2 works really well for castle. You'd get good proportions of walls and bricks to help fill them in. For space, maybe (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Announcing new legend!

WOW, first off Dave, let me say it is nice to see somone able to have rational thoughts about the color issue. It seems as though too many folks are not interested in discussing things just stating "it sucks" or "get over it". Now I will certainly (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 0.935)

More:  Next Page >>