 CAD / 16200
16199  |  16201
Subject:
DATHeader next release as DOTNET application
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 17:07:48 GMT

As I am going to switch DATHeader from Visual Basic 5 to Visual Basic Express
2005 I want to know if somebody that uses currently DATHeader has not the
possibility to use the new coming version!
The new version requires the .NET-Framework 2.0 or MONO (not yet tested) to be
installed.
Please answer to this thread, if there is a need to keep the Visual Basic 5
version (DATHeader up to version 1.3.0).