  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1921 – 1940 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: windows (strange colored )

(...) Hey Paul, I can't argue with most of what you said...... except about not caring for the old classic windows ..... how can you not like them!!!...!!! (Just kindding). Actually I loooooove those old style windows & doors, and have been (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.624)

  Re: Perl rules!

Sproaticus wrote in message ... (...) that (...) born (...) fun (...) My current experience with UNIX is limited to IBM's AIX, but I find it infinitely more painful to use than Windows for some of the following reasons: X-Windows: sorry, in many (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 2.624)

  Strange blue thing.

In going through my 100 lb. tub-o-joy, ie. LEGO, I discovered this strange baseplate. Since I get alot of pieces at garage sales, etc., I have no idea as to what set this is from or the year. It is a 24 x 32 stud plate. The studs are in rows 2 wide, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.624)

  Re: help me spend some money!

I found that set at a goodwill store for $5.00 it was missing the main instruction book but I didn't care all the pieces were still in the polybags. Please visit my site for Computers, Supplies, Upgrades, Training, and Webservices. (URL) Miller,TC# (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.623)

  Touching Bricks

I remember this discussion, but can't seem to find the thread. I'm working on converting *all* of the LDraw pieces, manualy, over to trueSpace (another 3d modeling/animating package). When I use dat2dxf, with measurements set to "Standard LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.623)

  MB Space Fighter #9254

So, after more than a year of eyeballing the small canned sets, I finally got the Space Fighter (#9254/85 pcs.), cuz Cyborians are seriously out-gunned by the Repzyllian fleet, and need all the help they can get. Since it was on sale at $3.33 at K€B (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 2.623)

  Re: What happened?

(...) That depends on what you mean by 'just like that.' I figure that someone with determination can go from being an average highschool graduate to an employable IT professional of some type in a couple years. (...) If you call programming windows (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.623)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

"Christopher Pisciotti" <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDLDtJ.8qM@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) So we can begin to see what the castle and also Hogwart's Express train set will look like! If the picture is indicative of the sets, (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.623)

  Ldraw.org-- Sets Tracker

Tim, I know this has been suggested before, but do you have the capability to set up something under the OMR that would be like the parts tracker, but for sets. This would be of great help so that duplications are not made(if we were to mark each (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 2.623)

  Re: Identity Theft

As an addendum to my prior post, I have copied the relevant portions of the LUGNET TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT (Version 1.0.1, 7 Mar 2000) here. Remember, these are the rules and standards that each and every individual posting to LUGNET agrees to abide (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

set, header
(score: 2.623)

  RE: web controllable robots

(...) ===...=== I've been planning on doing something like that. It's been about 3-4 years, but I've done web control of robots over the web (long before Mindstorms; we were a sort of beta testers for Lego and Fischertechnic(sp?)). In fact, some (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.623)

  Re: Hogwart's Express

(...) Drat. I thought they were some variation of the wheels in 396 (URL) W. (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

express, set
(score: 2.623)

  Travis

Hello Lugnet, I was lucky enough to be able to attend the visitation this evening with Travis's family. His parents, Bob and Diane, are two wonderful people. They understood how important the hobby was to Travis. I met Diane when she came to visit (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.general) !

help, express
(score: 2.623)

  Need 2x2 gray inverted medium corner slopes! Please help

Hello, I am in need of some 2x2 gray medium sloped inverted corners. They are found in quanity in the black monarchs castle and the black kights castle. I am willing to pay $2 per brick I need a lot of them. Please e-mail with your offers. Please (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.622)

  Stray pieces seeking home

Hello everyone, Alright, all you out there that know your 80s sets, help me! In my leftover brick box, I have lots of bricks that seem like they should be in a special set (ie NOT a basic set)... Some are rare/unique pieces, while other times it's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.622)

  what set is this from?

Hi all! I've got several small gray technic pieces; one half of it looks just like the teachnic-beam end of a gray 2-long technic peg. The other end is a small round ball, used presumably for hitches or something. Does anybody know what set(s) this (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.622)

  Re: POV Ray Help neened!

(...) Pat, I was just having the same problems. I found that you need to download the l2p "lgeo parts file" from the l2p site and put all the .inc files in the "include" subdirectory of your POV-RAY directory. This download can be found here: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.622)

  Re: New group...moving forward?

(...) Anarchy, I suppose, unless/until someone wants to orchestrate things in a more coherent manner. Certainly the newsgroup could be used for coming up with rules and regulations, etc., as well as regular talk about what sorts of things people (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

help, set
(score: 2.622)

  Re: Need help identifying these sets

(...) It sure did! Holy Cow Scott!!! I posted my question at 11:17PM, your answer arrived at 11:31PM !!! Anyone ever held a set ID trivia contest? I know I won't qualify, but I bet most of you would have a blast identifying little odds and ends of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.622)

  Re: OMR Submission and Storage

(...) So basically no difference, really. That is, you can visually scan a hundred messages for "OMR" in a second or two -- or even faster with a script -- but where 99.9% of the time goes is verifying the quality of the model. So pulling down 5 new (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 2.622)

More:  Next Page >>