 General / 5987
5986  |  5988
Subject:
what set is this from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:57:40 GMT

Hi all!

I've got several small gray technic pieces; one half of it looks just
like the teachnic-beam end of a gray 2-long technic peg.  The other end
is a small round ball, used presumably for hitches or something.  Does
anybody know what set(s) this piece is found in?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated ...

Thanks in advance,
Shaun Sullivan
sullis3@mit.edu