 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2012
2011  |  2013
Subject:
Need 2x2 gray inverted medium corner slopes! Please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:21:42 GMT

Hello,

I am in need of some 2x2 gray medium sloped inverted corners. They are found
in quanity in the black monarchs castle and the black kights castle.

I am willing to pay $2 per brick I need a lot of them. Please e-mail with your
offers. Please only email if in new condition.

I am also looking for 2x2x3 gray extreme corner slopes. I am willing to pay
$10 per brick on this one. found in the 6273 pirate set.

1x3 arches in gray
1x2x6 arches in gray
1x1x2 shutter bricks in gray
2x2 medium slopes in gray
1x2 medium slopes in gray
1x2 inverted medium slopes in gray
2x2 inverted medium slopes in gray
2x2 medium slope corners in gray found in starwars snowspeeder set, and
adventure sets.
11 gray grill helmets (or called sometimes CAGE helmets)
Black barn doors.
small rounded brown doors.
2x2,1x2,1x1,1x4,1x8 gray tiles
2x10 plack plates

Are also needed.

Please fell free to E-mail with questions of what is needed, And offers.

Thank You,

Sincerely,
Doyle Nelson
doylenelson@"NOSPAM" home.com