  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  suggestions for lego/LD

1.more Space (either Space legends like Classic Space, Ice Planet, Blacktron, Space Police etc or Space parts). I for one am comitting right now to buying any space set that: A.Pre-dates Spyrius (since thats when the good sets stopped IMO) and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Another Legend dies....

Dear all! I'm really glad with most of the latest news we have heared from TLC. Bulk order becomes better and better, (in Germany you can buy at S@H even without credit card!), the "My Own Trains" and the new waggons are nice as models and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

"Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message news:JuEvDs.8JH@lugnet.com... (...) You can indeed get small amounts of stuff for a reasonable cost. (...) Not really, they use a delivery method that charges a set, somewhat proportional cost (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Pere Marquette #1225

(2 URLs) MOCPage> (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> Here is my MOC of the Pere Marquette Berkshire type steam locomotive #1225. It's actually the very same locomotive that pulls the Polar Express, which is why I replied to this thread. So why should you (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  guarded inn on Lego Direct

Posted on Lugnet as "July Surprise" I tried to "search" for the item...but it wasn't yet available. This should make our summers for sure....talk about a mind blower. If you asked me what Legends they should put out.... 1) Metroliner 2) Airport (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  CFD: ReddiFest Train Layout

OK I want to know what is happening with the layout. I think we should all do a complete inventory of what sets we are bringing and then someone can volunteer to do a quick design of the track layout. I'm also bringing 12V and 4.5V (Blue) - is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Clearance price-matching (was Re: Last round of Target markdowns?)

(...) I got a DDK for $25 in Baytown on Tuesday. It was the only one they had. That's the only Mindstorms stuff I've seen on clearance. (...) It's really only 30 minutes from downtown. It just seems like it's way out there. 1x 9748 DDK @ $25 2x 5988 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

(...) What an interesting debate....personally I was a "townie" before ever buying a train set.....but I think that was due to financial considerations when I was younger..... now adays, my budget is more heavily spent on Trains.... and I should be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  New Part : 2039 - Lamppost 2 x 2 x 7  [DAT]

Here is the fluted lamppost found in Paradisa, Trains and now Hogwart's Express. Thanks to Paul Easter for the torus primitive, included in this MPD file. All comments welcome. Chris 0 FILE 2039.DAT 0 Lampost 2 x 2 x 7 0 Name: 2039.DAT 0 Author: (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Our Curator Rocks!!!

Dave you Rock, looking great. All hail the Lord Curator. Swooping down from yonder mighty mountain top serving the community one post at a time. ...and if it seems like Majic, its just one of the Temporal Agents there to sell you Advanced Tech. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.dear-lego)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) I did know what you meant Larry. What I was replying to was the thought that this might be specifcally a Hogwart's Express (PC implied) game :) I was trying to be as specific as possible by stating PC title. The booth at E3 was for LEGO Media (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Train Thing

Count me in on the train meeting thing. I'd like to see what everyone has. I just have started to find who's located where in what areas, etc. I'm in Lawrence, KS My Primary Lego Love is Space. But I have the Railway Express Train and the 6990 and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ks)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Parts and Sets wanted

Here is my latest list of parts and sets wanted. I want to trade not buy unless the deal is really good. I have a huge list of parts and sets to trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Take a look and check back often as I update frequently. I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) sets ARE models, without a doubt. a perfect solution for those of us with smaller colections, but also an invaluable balladeer tool. i'm a big fan of the set aproach. it's perfect for relating ballads that occur in the non structure areas of a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

We-ellll.... ok, I'll admit it. I took the nearly-useless Throwbot shooter arms and cut them off near the ball-joint (where there's a technic axle shape) This allows them to be set into anything that can accept a technic axle. I also cut those (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Announcing new legend!

(...) Together, yes, I can tell. Takes a second, but I can tell. It's not overly hard. Put them together on a MOC? if they're on a flat surface, side by side, then, yes, you can see that something's slightly off. Put them together on the same MOC a (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

Hey all, Got a lovely selection of holiday loot thanks to my sweetie-pie, and after building the sets I have some impressions. The sets are: Mars Mission # 7695 MX-11 Astro Fighter Town City # 7991 Recycle Truck SpongeBob Squarepants # 3830 Bikini (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

Hi all! During the past six months I've been trying to decide weather to start with LEGO trains or not. The local toystore has both the 4565 Fraight & Crane Railway and 4561 Railway Express, another local toystore has a large chunk of the S@H My Own (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Train Sets Sale

Train Sets for sale that don’t come up for sale here in the USA very often giving US buyers an opportunity to save on the risk and cost of overseas shipping. I will entertain REASONABLE offers. All these sets come from my own personal collection. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Any LDView users with quad-core machine?

(...) Hi Travis, Qt 4 provides threads. It can tell you how many ideal threads there are (presumably the number of hardware strands). Yes, the instruction set is SPARC, with 64 bit integer registers (31 of those), plus the usual 32, 64, 128 bit (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

More:  Next Page >>