 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1241
1240  |  1242
Subject:
guarded inn on Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:31:08 GMT

Posted on Lugnet as "July Surprise"

I tried to "search" for the item...but it wasn't yet available.
This should make our summers for sure....talk about a mind blower.
If you asked me what Legends they should put out....
1) Metroliner
2) Airport Shuttle

the only thing is if they put out the Metroliner...no one would buy the
Railroad Express...
actually I think they should put out the Road N Rail Hauler and the Club
Car...those were very nice sets.
And while they are at it...the 1490 Bank (that is ultrarare!!!)

Anyways, getting back to Guarded inn....I'm sure that I'll have a spot for
the set somewhere...
this should make KUNG_FOO_DUDE (Richard Noekel) very happy....unless he
already has the set!!!

Benjamin Medinets