 Local / United States / Kansas / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Train Thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ks
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:50:29 GMT

Count me in on the train meeting thing.  I'd like to see what everyone has.
I just have started to find who's located where in what areas, etc.

I'm in Lawrence, KS

My Primary Lego Love is Space.  But I have the Railway Express Train and the
6990 and two 6991 Monorails, and two of those extra track sets.  Can't
remember the number, for my monorails.

Just haven't gotten them all set up.  Moved from OP, KS to Lawrence
beginning of Sept.