  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ideas and a little help

(...) Re: (URL) Vineet, yes a system like that would work. You just have to be careful to not have master set to "expand" and individual switch set to "contract" you will lose pressure very quickly :( You should include a link to your Brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.961)

  Announcing “Seven Swords of Glendur” @ BrickFest 2004

I hereby challenge players to an adventure game, "Seven Swords of Glendur ". "Seven Swords of Glendur " is an adventure game set in modern times where the player is visiting a castle that is open to the public in a controlled setting like Leeds (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 0.960)

  Call me bragging, but...

...I just found and nearly complete (URL) #4534 LEGO Express> for $35 at a thrift store!! Only pieces missing were all the strait track and light. Woo-Hooo!! Be on the look out for some train MOCs! ;) Lord of the LEGO One Brick to Rule Them All! (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

express, set
(score: 0.960)

  Re: Skeletons are Minifigs too

In order to achieve the loc.au monthly trivia quota, I offer the following research insights on the Hogwarts Castle Mark 2 (set 4757). Personal inspection of a built set reveals the following 9 items which might (by some) be regarded as minifigs: (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au) !

help, set
(score: 0.960)

  week 3 bricktober

Sorry I missed posting about Bricktober week 2. Neighbours painting had me really ill. No LEGO in the Walmart or Superstore flyers. ----- Sears online at least has the LEGO minifig lights 25% off. ----- Bricktober week 2: Friday October 14 - (...) (8 years ago, 14-Oct-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.960)

  Re: What 5% ? (was Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!)

(...) Yes, they lost money in 2003. Yes, this is bad. No, AFOLs still don't count. From the 2003 Lego Annual Report: "At the end of 2004, it was decided to change the business strategy and set out a series of specific intiatives in order to ensure a (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.960)

  I need some help publishing!

Can someone help me with my publishing needs? I am looking to create a picture book for the museum. I have a local photographer ready to do the pics. I need some help with the protocol's to get the book published! Thank you! Dan Brown (13 years ago, 22-Jun-11, to lugnet.publish)

help
(score: 0.959)

  Pbforth probs

Hi. After reading the web pages, word lists, help, tutorials, I still wonder how to control SERVO MOTORS with PBForth. I tried the SERVO_SET command but it says "ABORTED (missing ;?)" What does it mean?How can I interprete the syntax explained on (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

help, set
(score: 0.959)

  The Lego Classic Room at BrickFest

Come one, come all...to the greatest brick festival ever. For those of you who have attended BrickFest in the past, you'll remember all of the wonderful things you learn and the marvelous creations people come up with. For those coming for the first (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

help, set
(score: 0.959)

  4403 Air Blazers Review

4403 SYSTEM / Designer Air Blazers Ages 8+, 698 Pcs. (C)2003. 127 page manual: 3 models, 46 primary (5+6+6+11+4+5+8+8+3+...+4+2+4=101 secondary) steps in main model Price Range: $50 USD RATINGS (Scale: Must-Have Excellent Very-Good Good Fair Poor) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 0.959)

  Re: (First post) enter position and rotation dialog

(...) What you're trying to do is define a rotation vector, which can also be explained as a "custom-oriented axis". Its origin is always 0,0,0 and it will extend in the direction set by the XYZ coordinates. This way of working is very powerful, (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 0.959)

  Re: Very cool ship

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) It's no huge deal, Mark, but ... it's mainly the fault of Outlook Express, scrolling up a (very) large list of threads to re-examine an old thread is handled very clumsily. Frankly I'd like to use the web (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 0.959)

  Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

(...) Followup story at San Diego News Network (URL) Lego lovers get dream job offers By Joseph Peña, SDNN Friday, June 26, 2009 11:48 a.m. Some things - like a favorite toy - resonate with you long after your childhood. “Legos are the best toy to (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jun-09, to lugnet.general)