 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11825
Re: Calum's gonna love this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:02:38 GMT

Why am I becoming increasingly more 'blase' about BF as the time is getting
nearer?

That's funny, because as BF gets closer, I'm getting more and more interested!
Maybe it's the kickass models JeffVW and Derek are building.

and Wed working exceptional hours, but then again, I hear that Calum's doing
same.

This is a stupid week for me.  All of the weeks have been stupid for the last
few months.  I give up.

in charge...  Oh wait, that's another mark against me...

We've got to set the Americans straight.  Cause if they're not going for
America, they're gonna come after us.  Whoever "they" is.

I've paid my dues, and who knows, I might actually meet all these people I
converse with semi-regularly.  We'll go hit the local watering hole and discuss
the greatness that is Canada. ;)

You'll like it, seriously.  It's fun to meet all these people, and it's the
primarily reason I go every year, to experience the community.  Okay, the last
phrase there wasn't needed.

If you get bored, you can help me with this web cast thing.  I think I'll go
down to the university and set me up some servering tonight.  See if I can dig
up that 270MB hard disk I had NT4Server installed on.

Calum