 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11844
Re: you're gonna love this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:48:55 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

For Brickfest, I am bringing one completely self contained webcast • production
system.  I am currently sitting here in IMEDIA, reconfiguring desktops to • use as
a server pair.  I was SO desperate for an extra hard disk to Ghost • MediaServices
onto, I was, yes, unscrewing a Quantum Bigfoot CY out of an old PC just to • use
it.  Thankfully the thing wouldn't spin up.  IMLCAST2 is being powered by • a
1.2GB Medallist.  Sigh.

You are *so* geting raped at customs.  :)

    Iain