 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11828
Re: Calum's gonna love this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

If you get bored, you can help me with this web cast thing.  I think I'll go
down to the university and set me up some servering tonight.  See if I can dig
up that 270MB hard disk I had NT4Server installed on.

Don't forget to save me an ethernet connection in your onsite rig, please so we
can avoid last year's snafu. We're not going to do live q&a this time but it
would be nice to be able to post breaking news as it breaks. Thanks.

I don't know who's giving us the network drop this year, but I'll leave a port
open on whatever hub I have there.  Do me a favour and bring your own ethernet
cable though!

Calum