 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11835
Re: you're gonna love this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:23:34 GMT

Why am I becoming increasingly more 'blase' about BF as the time is getting
nearer?

Eh, I just don't feel excited about going.  What's with that?

David,

ho-hum.  should you really go to brickfest, or would it be better to say home
and take a nappy? (whatever you take that to mean...)

Here are the Top 10 reasons to stay home, instead of going to Brickfest

10) Hundreds of LEGO freaks (herein called AFoLs)
9) Some of those AFoLs will hunt you down in an attempt to talk to you about
your web-controlled robot(s).
8) You may not get to post to Lugnet for a couple days
7) The 10 hour trip with other AFoLs from Canada
6) Several days wasted staring at plastic
5) Standing in line to buy discount LEGO
4) "bley" (I'm going to smack the first person that says that to me)
3) That country's goverment buildings
2) Christina.  Wait, wrong list.  That's a reason to go...  How about Steve H &
his Mindstorms crap

And the number 1 reason to stay home, instead of going to Brickfest...

1) Nappy-time