 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11824
11823  |  11825
Subject:
Calum's gonna love this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:53:50 GMT

Why am I becoming increasingly more 'blase' about BF as the time is getting
nearer?

Is it due to my job being absolutely crazy this week?  I'll be in Windsor Tues
and Wed working exceptional hours, but then again, I hear that Calum's doing
same.

Is it due to the idea that i might not get across the border because I've been
slamming Dubya over on o-t.d?  Well, someone has to stand up against the  idiot
in charge...  Oh wait, that's another mark against me...

Is it because Chris isn't going--that Chris actually has negative connotations
about BF and the attendees of same?  'Cause you know how important Magno's
opinion is in my eyes ;)

Could it be my stuffed up sinuses?  And the pounding headache that seems to be
going with that condition?

Finances?  Partly.

Eh, I just don't feel excited about going.  What's with that?

I've paid my dues, and who knows, I might actually meet all these people I
converse with semi-regularly.  We'll go hit the local watering hole and discuss
the greatness that is Canada. ;)

I need a nappy.

Dave K