 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11833
RE: Calum's gonna love this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:58:15 GMT

I need a nappy.

Dave, I really hope there are no Brits (or Aussies or Jamaicans)
reading this post because you are impying that you are about to
soil yourself.

Of course, we know you actually need a _nap_, which is, I believe
a kip across the pond.

Ralph