 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11839
Re: Calum's gonna love this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 03:59:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
I need a nappy.

Dave, I really hope there are no Brits (or Aussies or Jamaicans)
reading this post because you are impying that you are about to
soil yourself.

Of course, we know you actually need a _nap_, which is, I believe
a kip across the pond.

Or a snooze. Or catching some zeds.

ROSCO

First, no soiling on my part--I have a few fetishes, but that isn't one of them.

Thanks for the lesson in usage of words on other continents--I'm glad I didn't
get to England or Austrailia before I knew this 'cause it's an expression my
friends and I use alot when we're tired.

Third, snooze is good, catching zeds works, or generally 'boy am I wiped', but
I'm going to stop saying that as well 'cause now it alludes to that previous
conversation...

Dave K