  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New 8-wide passenger train online!

(...) "Riviera-Express" (...) I am most intrigued by the creative details of the baggage and restaurant wagons! The "tricks" used for the kitchen window/doors upside down are clever. Roof-top details and interior items are such nice accents. Love (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.build)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: New 8-wide passenger train online!

(...) "Riviera-Express" (...) I am most intrigued by the creative details of the baggage and restaurant wagons! The "tricks" used for the kitchen window/doors upside down are clever. Roof-top details and interior items are such nice accents. Love (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: New attempt at Double Decker Train

(...) That is my model of the "Starlight Express" Marklin paint job on a DB locomotive. (URL) used the 4559 Cargo Railway front-ends with matching bottom front ends from the ResQ hovercraft set. I actually don't really care for the pointy nose that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  sets for sale update 1

Hello I'd like to sell a few sets. Each set is complete with box and original instructions. I prefer cash in Euro or US $, buyer pay shipping costs. Ebay ID dianas list # 6379 Riding stable from 1986 in good condition,inside box is damaged, minimum (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  FA: 55 Lego lots on SeriousCollector.com - No Credit? Bad Credit? Bankruptcy? NO PROBLEM!

At SeriousCollector.com, your job is your credit! Fugitive from Justice? NO PROBLEM! Have we got the Lego set for you! Just click here to be on your way to Lego Complete! (URL) here: (URL) Currently 6397 Lego Gas & Wash Express - unopened $60.00 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Added parts to my bricklink store (Brickpile)

I have added more parts from 6600 Highway Construction and 4561 Railway Express to my store. Quantities are low but I've expanded the selection. All prices have been set at or below the average price for new parts. Smoke and pet free home. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Use NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages.

I have set up a LUGNET page on how to use the NELUG buttons and banners on LUGNET home pages. (URL) you would like to express your interest in NELUG from your LUGNET home pages please feel free to use these images and link to the NELUG home page. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: When do we see HarryPotter in the US?

(...) I think I've seen (one or two of) those Mattel sets recently as well. These were definately in the Lego isle, and today I was at the other Meijer in town and saw the same! I didn't have any paper with me to write things down, but fortunately (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum

(...) Thanks Frank! Your translation is perfectly right. If someone is interested: there was another posting (by someone who works in a toy shop and who is quite often supported with some vague insiders information). That guy told that the Hogwarts (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit

Excellent comments - let's keep a good dialog going. I am okay with ZNAP - I bought four sets for the sole purpose of building some sort of bridge. My efforts are on a smaller scale though as my bridge is only four pieces of straight track long. I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

Frank Filz wrote in message <38187E76.2F1C@minds...ng.com>... (...) I guess I was somewhat wrong about this set. I bought it today and I'm not really disappointed. You're spot on about the pieces, they're pretty good. There is a pleasing assortment (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: Anyone Else Missing Town?

(...) Well they have had the odd town set since then. But I guess some of the subthemes they want us to pass for town...like Race, Life on Mars, etc. We have the 2 newest lego Legends, but these are re-issues, along with the Gas N Wash Express (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Trade Train Sets

With all these posts regarding train set trades, I would liket to throw mine in too. I have the following to trade if we can work out a deal. All are brand new in sealed boxes. 4544 - Car Transport Wagon 4548 - Speed Regulator 4552 - Cargo Train (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: broadband finally comes to my part of Knoxville

(...) Do you use that as your router too? Is there a ready to read guide for the not very network technical on how to set up an older/cheaper box with Linux for the express purpose of being on 24/7 (in my case it would be in the basement where my (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: What Lego sets use Jigs

(...) Ya, I was thinking about my definition was too restrictive. I'm curious about the use of Jigs in sets in general. If the pieces used to make the jig are reused in some other way in the set I'd still consider it a jig worth hearing about. It's (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Jason does Brisbane

I finally got to meet Jason King from Rockhampton, during his visit to Brisbane this weekend. We did the Lego Shopping Tour Of Brisbane [as trademarked by Richie Dulin], consisting of the CBD and Garden City, covering Myer, DJs, Target, Kmart, BigW, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

Actually, I think the Hogwarts Express is a VERY likely candidate for inclusion in the HP Lego series, but probably NOT as a 9v train line item. Think Time Twisters Twisted Time Train (6497) rather than true Lego 9v Train. Lego is thinking for sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: Lego Trains

(...) I have to agree with the others on getting Duplo trains. They will be much easier for kids of that age to play with, and they look like a lot of fun. I've actualy debated getting some for myself. (I have to remember I don't have space for the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: 4708

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMwC1D.FDL@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, it was the news items on TV about Hornby that made me post the original comment. There was an extended item on Sky The Hogwarts express is a very nice (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  FA: Trains, Plane, & Automobile (shops) 47 lots, many going twice!

Many Lots Going Twice! Click here to check out the Lego: (URL) Here: (URL) Currently Lego Trains: 4563 Load & Haul Railroad - unopened $200.00 Lego Town: 1687 Midnight Transport - unopened - (The infamous drug-cartel playset) $63.00 Lego Pirates: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

More:  Next Page >>