 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14639
14638  |  14640
Subject:
Added parts to my bricklink store (Brickpile)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 23:21:26 GMT

I have added more parts from 6600 Highway Construction and 4561 Railway Express
to my store.  Quantities are low but I've expanded the selection.  All prices
have been set at or below the average price for new parts.  Smoke and pet free
home.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wrw

--Bill.