 Harry Potter / 532
Re: When do we see HarryPotter in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ben Roller writes:
sets.  If anyone needs the names\prices I could go back.  There were labels
and spaces for just over a half-dozen sets.

Were these in the Lego aisle?  My Target (near SF, CA) already has the
mini-playsets (with 1" figures) in stock, made by Mattel.  There are about
4-6 items in the line.

I think I've seen (one or two of) those Mattel sets recently as well.  These
were definately in the Lego isle, and today I was at the other Meijer in
town and saw the same!  I didn't have any paper with me to write things
down, but fortunately this store is less than 5 miles from the house, so
I'll go back tonight and get the names and prices.

Everything was called "Lego Potter ..." and I remember two large sets, the
Hogwarts Express and a Hogwarts School set, were $80ish.  There were several
small sets, one was The Sorting Hat and another was a Diagon Alley playset.

Anyway, I'll go get the names and prices from the shelves and report back
tonight.  I'll see if I can find someone there to ask when the sets are due
in stock.  Stay Tuned!  :)

Ben Roller