 Harry Potter / 529
Re: When do we see HarryPotter in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ben Roller writes:

I was in Meijer two or three days ago and saw that they have the spaces on
the shelves set aside, with the price labels below, for the Harry Potter
sets.  If anyone needs the names\prices I could go back.  There were labels
and spaces for just over a half-dozen sets.

I would love to know the names and prices of the sets, if you get a chance to
go back. Thanks
Aaron