 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2307
Re: Lego Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:22:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kathleen Theriault writes:
Any suggestions?

I have to agree with the others on getting Duplo trains.  They will be much
easier for kids of that age to play with, and they look like a lot of fun.
I've actualy debated getting some for myself.  (I have to remember I don't have
space for the trains I have)

I was in the Eaton's Center Eaton's this weekend and they have a 20% off sale
untill the 16th.  At least thats what the clerk said, she didn't seem to
comfident about it though.  They had both Duplo trains and the 4561 Railway
Express.

Although ugly the Railway Express is nice because it gives you every thing you
need all in one box.  This makes it a great starting point because any other
set you get will merge right in.  With other sets you have to worry about
getting a speed regulator, or a motor or track to make it work.

Derek