 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2308
2307  |  2309
Subject:
Lego Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:07:59 GMT

Thanks for your help and input on buying Lego Trains! There aren't any right
now at Sears (at least that I saw) but I will keep trying, both online and
the outlet stores. Plus I will wait a bit and see what Zellers gets in for
Christmas. I'm definitely going for the actual Lego, though, rather than the
Duplo only because we will be playing with it *with* the boys and it will
have much more play value in the long run considering the expense.

I'll also keep an eye out at the Bay in case they get some in later on.
Guess I'm just an early shopper! <G> Another question though. Does anyone
know if the Harry Potter Hogwarts Express train by Lego will be compatible
with the track and motor etc?

Kathleen