 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2303
Re: Lego Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 18:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kathleen Theriault writes:
Hi,

I've been a lurker for a while and been reading the posts with interest. My
husband and I are real Lego fans, and now want to get our kids stared with
Lego trains. The big question is where do I buy it? I have seen the one set
at ToysRUs but is that about the only place in Toronto to buy it? A friend
was just in St Jacobs at the Lego Store and reported that they were out of
train stuff there and were having a hard time getting it.

Right now all I really want is a 'basic' set like the 4561 to start with
because the boys are still young (4yo and 3yo) and that's all they could
handle right now.

Any suggestions?

Kathleen

Hi and welcome to Lugnet!

the 4561 is also available at sears (they had it at around 90$ on the web site
www.sears.ca a few month ago), don't know if they still have some.

unfortunately all other train stuff, you have to order from Lego Shop at Home.

If you want a set for you kid, I suggest Duplo train, Lego have 3 starter set
on their web site www.lego.com, go for the shop, duplo and then trains. You
will see all the train and accesories that you can order.

Martin